Chef's Slaw Recipe
Chef's slaw takes on new flavors with chili sauce and ham, Swiss cheese, turkey, tomatoes and hard-boiled egg toppings.
- 1 1/4 cups Marzetti® Original Slaw Dressing
- 1/3 cup Chile Sauce
- 1/4 cup Green onions, sliced
- Lettuce Leaves
- 3 cups Cabbage, finely shredded
- 3 cups Lettuce, finely shredded
- 4 oz. Ham, cooked and cut into strips
- 4 oz. Swiss cheese, cut into strips
- 4 oz. Turkey, cooked and cut into strips
- 4 ea. Eggs, hard cooked
- Tomato Wedges
In a small bowl, combine Marzetti Original Slaw Dressing, chili sauce and onions. Mix thoroughly. Chill. Just before serving, in a large bowl, combine cabbage and lettuce. Toss with dressing. Place mixture in 4 lettuce-lined salad bowls. Top with ham, cheese and turkey. Garnish with tomatoes and eggs.