Celery Bites with Assorted Fillings
Celery tastes great with so many things. Here are a few ideas for making celery more fun and delicious with a little help from Marzetti® Veggie Dips.
Rinse celery stalks, trim the ends and cut into 4 to 5 inch pieces. Pat them dry with paper towels. Fill the center of each piece with one, or a variety of the following fillings:
- Tuna or egg salad prepared with Marzetti® Ranch Veggie Dip
- Marzetti® Ranch Veggie Dip topped with grated carrots, sunflower seeds and freshly chopped herbs
- Marzetti® Blue Cheese Veggie Dip with chopped crispy bacon and chopped parsley
- Marzetti® Southwest Ranch Veggie Dip with finely chopped cooked chicken and chopped scallions
- Marzetti® Dill Veggie Dip with smoked salmon, capers and lemon zest