Crunchy Lettuce Wraps
Perfect for picnics or parties, these crunchy wraps combine Marzetti® Ranch Dip with zucchinis, carrots, red peppers and more for a tasty dish.
Ready In: 25 minutes
- 1/4 cup Marzetti® Ranch Veggie Dip
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 medium size zucchini, shredded
- 1/2 medium size red pepper, julienne
- 1/2 cup pea shoots or bean sprouts
- 2 scallions, minced
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh basil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 12 large Boston lettuce leaves
- 12 small wooden skewers or toothpicks
In a mixing bowl, combine carrots, zucchini, peppers, shoots, scallions, parsley, basil and lemon juice and toss to combine.
Arrange lettuce leaves on a large tray. Spoon 1 tbsp. Marzetti Ranch Veggie Dip onto each lettuce leaf and spread it around to cover most of the leaf. Divide and spoon vegetable mixture onto lettuce leaf. Roll up each leaf and secure with a wooden skewer. Serves 12.
Alternative Suggestion: This recipe can be prepared with any flavor of Marzetti Dips.