Quick Fix Pizza
Scrumptious pizza is easy to prepare at home when you use Sister Schubert’s® Parker House Style Rolls.
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Ready In: 35 minutes
- One (11oz.) package Sister Schubert's Parker House Rolls, defrosted
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian herb blend
- 1/3 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 15 to 20 pepperoni slices
- 1/4 cup diced green bell pepper
- 2 thin slices white onion, separated into rings
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 375° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and coat with non-stick vegetable oil spray.
Carefully remove Sister Schubert Parker House Rolls from pan and place on prepared pan. Using a rolling pin, compress the rolls into a 9- inch round. In a small bowl, combine olive oil and herb blend and brush top of “crust”. Spread pizza sauce over top of “crust”. Top with remaining ingredients. Bake 18 to 20 minutes. Loosen pizza with a large spatula if necessary. Cool slightly and slice into desired pieces. Serve.
Other favorite toppings:
Artichoke hearts, roasted red peppers, spinach, fresh tomatoes, sliced mushrooms, sliced sun dried tomatoes, pesto sauce, sliced green olives, cooked sausage, cooked and crumbled bacon, diced ham, feta cheese, fresh mozzarella, fresh basil leaves