Creamy Ranch Quiche
Take these scrumptious little appetizers — made with spinach, Swiss cheese, bell peppers, Sister Schubert’s Dinner Yeast Rolls and Marzetti Ranch Veggie Dip — to your next holiday gathering.
Ready In: 20 minutes
Serves: 12 quiche
- 3/4 cup Marzetti® Ranch Veggie Dip
- 6, defrosted Sister Schubert's® Pre Baked Dinner Rolls
- 3 to 4 tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh spinach or parsley
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Garnishes: finely chopped bell peppers
Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly mist a 12-cup muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray. Using a rolling pin, gently press each half roll to flatten it. Brush with butter and transfer to the muffin cup, lining it with the bread to form a cup.
Prebake the ‘cups’ for 3 minutes. If there are any holes in the cups press dough together.
In a mixing bowl, whisk together Marzetti® Ranch Veggie Dip, flour, and eggs. Add spinach, cheese, salt and pepper and mix to combine. Spoon mixture into each cup and bake 10 to 13 minutes or until the filling is set. All quiches to rest a few minutes then remove from pan sprinkle each quiche with diced peppers and serve.