Watercress Mushroom Salad Recipe
Raspberry Salad Dressing tops off an elegant salad made of toasted almonds, watercress, mushrooms, red onion, crumbled blue cheese and fresh raspberries.
Ready In: 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup Girard's® Raspberry Dressing
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 2 bunches watercress, trimmed and coarsely chopped
- 8 oz. mushrooms, sliced
- 1/3 cup red onion slivers
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 350°F. Place almonds on a baking sheet and toast 5 to 7 minutes or until almonds are golden brown. Cool.
In a large bowl, combine watercress, mushrooms and onions. Add Girard's Raspberry Salad Dressing and gently toss. Add blue cheese, raspberries, salt and pepper and gently toss. Serve.