Asian Shrimp With Mango Pepper Salad
This light meal features grilled shrimp marinated in Cardini's Roasted Asian Sesame Salad Dressing served with a simple mango and pepper salad tossed in the same dressing.
Ready In: 25 minutes
Serves: 4 to 6
- 3/4 cup; divided Cardini's® Roasted Asian Sesame Dressing
- 1 lb large shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 mango, cut into thin strips
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 3 scallions, cut into thin strips
- salt and pepper to taste
Prepare grill to medium high heat. Place shrimp in a shallow bowl and coat them with 1/2 cup Cardini's Roasted Asian Sesame Salad Dressing and season with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate 15 to 20 minutes.
In a bowl combine mango, pepper strips, cilantro and scallions; add dressing and gently toss.
Oil grill grate, arrange shrimp on hot grill and cook about 5 to 7 minutes, turning once during cooking process. (Cooking time may vary depending upon size of shrimp.) Shrimp should curl and no longer look translucent. Serve grilled shrimp with mango pepper salad.