Chopped Caesar Salad on Cheese Pizza Crust Recipe
Enjoy two of America's favorite dishes — Caesar Salad and Pizza — in one unique dish.
Ready In: 20 minutes
- 1/3 cup Cardini's® Original Caesar Dressing
- 1 (12 to 14 oz.) large prepared pizza crust
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 medium heads of romaine, chopped
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup shredded or peels of Parmesan cheese
Pre-heat the oven to 400°F. Place pizza crust on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese and red pepper flakes. Bake the crust following the package directions. While crust is baking, combine Cardini's Caesar Salad Dressing and lemon juice in a bowl. Add romaine to the dressing and toss. Transfer salad to the baked crust, add cherry tomatoes and peels of cheese. Serve.