Apple Cabbage Salad Recipe
Fresh apples add lots of color and crunch to this salad made with cabbage, mixed greens, crumbled blue cheese and green onions.
Ready In: 15 minutes
Serves: 8 to 10
- 1 cup Marzetti® Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1/2 cup Marzetti® Croutons
- 1 Red apple, rinsed, cored, cut in half and sliced thin
- 1 Granny Smith apple, rinsed, cored, cut in half and sliced thin
- 1 tbsp. Lemon juice
- 2 pkg. (8 oz.) Chopped red cabbage, or 1/2 small head, chopped
- 4 cups Pre-washed, torn mixed greens
- 4 oz. Crumbled blue cheese
- 4 Green Onions, 6-inch section both green and white parts, chopped
- To taste Fresh cracked black pepper
In a large salad bowl, combine apple slices with lemon juice. Add the cabbage, greens, cheese, green onions, croutons, and toss with T. Marzetti Chunky Blue Cheese or T. Marzetti Ultimate Blue Cheese Salad Dressing. Add pepper to taste. This salad is best served after it is mixed.