Oven Roasted Cauliflower with Crunchy Topping Recipe
Top roasted cauliflower with a mix of our chunky Blue Cheese Dressing and Sea Salt & Pepper Croutons for a side dish full of tangy flavor.
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Ready In: 32 minutes
- 1/2 cup Marzetti® Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1 cup crushed Marzetti® Sea Salt & Pepper Croutons
- 1 tbsp. unsalted butter, softened
- 1 head cauliflower, about 2 lbs.
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. fresh chopped thyme, optional
- 1/4 tsp. fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley or chives
Preheat the oven to 400°F. Using clean hands smear the butter over the bottom of a sheet pan. Set aside.
Cut the cauliflower in half. Lay the cut side down on the cutting board and cut ½” thick slices. Transfer to a large bowl and gently toss with olive oil, salt, thyme and pepper. Transfer all to the prepared pan and lay the pieces flat on to the surface. Roast 12 to 15 minutes or until one side is golden brown. Using a spatula, turn the pieces over and roast an additional 5 to 8 minutes or until the other side is golden brown.
Transfer cauliflower to a serving tray, spoon Marzetti® Chunky Blue Cheese Salad Dressing over all and top with Marzetti® Sea Salt and Pepper Croutons and parsley and serve.