Apple Caramel Cheesecake Bars Recipe
Easy caramel cheesecake bars are topped with apple slices and a final layer of Marzetti's Old Fashioned Caramel Dip after the bake.
Cook Time: 7 minutes
Ready In: 50 minutes
- 1 cup Marzetti® Old Fashioned Caramel Dip
- Crust Ingredients
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup, firmly packed brown sugar
- 8 tbsp (1 stick), cut into small pieces unsalted butter
- Filling Ingredients
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese
- 1 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2 medium Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored and sliced into 1/4-inch pieces
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9 x 13 baking pan.
For the crust, combine all crust ingredients in a mixing bowl and combine until crumbly and butter pieces are no longer visible. Press the mixture on bottom of prepared pan. Bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
For the filling, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese until light and creamy; add Marzetti Caramel Dip and mix until smooth. On low speed, mix in flour; add egg and vanilla and mix just until blended. Pour cream cheese mixture over baked crust. Arrange apple slices and press them into top of cream cheese layer. Bake 20-25 minutes. Allow bars to cool to room temperature. Cover and chill until firm. Before serving, spread additional dip over top of bars. Cut and serve. Store covered in the refrigerator.