Barbecue Pulled Pork or Chicken Mini Sliders Recipe
Easy entree for your next picnic, tailgate or pot luck.
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Ready In: 30 minutes
Serves: 16 small sandwiches or 8 large sandwiches
- 1 package of Sister Schubert's Parker House Style Rolls or 8 Sister Schubert's Dinner Yeast Rolls, split
- 1 cup prepared or homemade coleslaw
- 2 cups (1 pound) favorite prepared barbecue pulled pork, beef or chicken, warmed
- 2 cups finely chopped cabbage or slaw mix
- 1/3 cup Marzetti Slaw Dressing
- Freshly ground black pepper
For coleslaw, combine all ingredients in a small bowl and mix thoroughly. Store covered in refrigerator.
To make sandwiches, preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Bake rolls according to directions on package. Split rolls and arrange on a plate. Fill each roll with warm meat filling and top with small portion of coleslaw. Serve.