Warm Italian Potato Salad Recipe
Send your taste buds to the Old Country by making this warm salad of red skin potatoes, scallions and Girard’s Olde Venice Italian Dressing.
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Ready In: 32 minutes
- 1 cup Girard's® Olde Venice Italian Dressing
- 3 pounds Large red skin potatoes, peeled
- 1 cup Coarsley chopped parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon Red pepper flakes, or to taste
- 1/4 cup Chopped scallions
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Bring a large pot of water to a boil. While water is getting hot, cut potatoes into French-fry-shaped pieces, about 1/2” in width.
Cook potatoes about 8 to 12 minutes; they should be tender but not falling apart. Drain potatoes and transfer to a large serving bowl. Add remaining ingredients and Girard’s Olde Venice Italian Dressing.Toss well to cover all. Serve warm or at room temperature. Store salad in an airtight container in refrigerator.