Spring Caesar Salad Recipe
Toss together three kinds of lettuce, onions, carrots and Simply Dressed Caesar Salad Dressing for a fresh, crisp salad perfect for any time of year.
- 1/2 cup Simply Dressed® Caesar Salad Dressing
- 2 heads Boston lettuce
- 2 heads Bibb lettuce
- 1 bunch Watercress
- 1/2 small Red onion, peeled & sliced
- 1/2 cup Matchstick carrots
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese peels
- Grilled or toasted French bread
Remove outer leaves from Boston and Bibb lettuce and discard. Tear lettuce into bite size pieces. Combine lettuces and remaining ingredients with Simply Dressed® Caesar Salad Dressing and gently toss all together.
Serve with bread.