Spinach Artichoke Pizza Recipe
Your favorite appetizer now comes in pizza form with our spinach artichoke pizza recipe!
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Ready In: 35 minutes
- 3/4 cup Marzetti® Dill Veggie Dip
- One 10 to 12 inch prepared pizza crust or homemade pizza crust
- 1 cup packed baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup canned artichoke hearts, cut into slivers
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/3 cup pitted and halved Kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Generously mist a pizza pan with non-stick vegetable oil spray.
Pre-bake pizza crust for 8 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Baking times may vary depending upon type of pizza crust.
Spread Marzetti® Dill Veggie Dip onto hot crust. Top with spinach, artichokes, tomatoes, olives, feta cheese and pepper. Return pizza to oven for 5 to 7 minutes. Cut and serve.