Southwest Tortilla Bites
An elegant version of nachos. Tortilla chips are baked with a blend of chicken, Marzetti's Southwestern Ranch Veggie Dip and cheddar cheese, then topped with guacamole and chopped tomatoes.
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Ready In: 18 minutes
- 3/4 cup Marzetti® Southwest Ranch Veggie Dip
- 1/2 cup guacamole
- 24 Large corn tortilla chips
- 1 1/2 cups Finely chopped cooked chicken meat
- 3/4 cup Shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup Chopped tomatoes
- Optional toppings: chopped olives, scallions, red onion
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly mist a baking sheet pan(s) with non-stick vegetable oil spray. Arrange chips in one layer on prepared baking pan(s). In a bowl, combine chicken and Marzetti Southwest Ranch Dip. Spoon an even amount of chicken mixture atop each chip and sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until cheese is melted. Transfer to a platter and top each with a small spoonful of guacamole and chopped tomatoes. Serve warm.