Pasta Slaw Salad Recipe
Smooth and crunchy at the same time, this pasta salad recipe tosses bow-tie pasta, kidney beans, slaw mix and green onions in slaw dressing and brown mustard.
- 2 cups Marzetti® Original Slaw Dressing
- 1 (1 lb.) bag Bow-Tie Pasta
- 2 cups Broccoli Slaw Mix
- 1 (16 oz.) can Light Red Kidney Beans
- 1/3 cup Green Onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp. Celery Seed
- 1 tbsp. Brown Mustard, coarsely grained
- To taste Chopped parsley
Prepare pasta according to package directions. Rinse and drain kidney beans. Combine pasta, beans, broccoli slaw mix and onions. In separate bowl, combine slaw dressing, celery seed, and brown mustard. Toss pasta mixture with dressing mixture. Garnish with parsley.