Cucumber Boats Recipe
Serve this crunchy combination of zucchini, scallion, carrot, pepper, parsley, and basil stuffed in cucumber boats at your next cookout.
Ready In: 25 minutes
- 1/3 cup; plus extra for drizzling Simply Dressed® Balsamic Salad Dressing
- 1/2 cup diced zucchini
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup diced red pepper
- 1 tbsp. chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh basil
- 4 small cucumbers or 2 English cucumbers
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tbsp. toasted pine nuts
In a mixing bowl, combine zucchini, scallions, carrots, peppers, parsley, basil, salt and pepper. Add Simply Dressed Balsamic Salad Dressing and toss to combine.
Cut cucumbers lengthwise (if using English cucumbers, halve lengthwise and then cut each half to make eight pieces total). Scoop out center of each piece using a small spoon to create “boats”. Spoon filling into cucumber boats and drizzle with additional dressing. Top with cheese and nuts. Serve.